picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Other

N

nrcquiogue

Oily/Resilient

dot50 Views

PORE CARE πŸ’“

The first step in self-care is to take care of your skin. πŸ’“ I'm ecstatic that I've finally got the chance to try 𝗣𝗒π—₯π—˜-π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§ π—¦π—˜π—§ on my own. I've been interested in this since it was initially revealed by the brand. My pores are excessively open, and my face is too oily, which are my two main skin issues. So, let me tell you my personal experience with these. 𝗣𝗒π—₯π—˜-π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§ 𝗕𝗛𝗔 π—•π—Ÿπ—”π—–π—žπ—›π—˜π—”π—— π—–π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—₯π—œπ—‘π—š π—™π—”π—–π—œπ—”π—Ÿ π—–π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—‘π—¦π—˜π—₯ has a creamy texture that foams up nicely; it cleansed and softened my skin, however it leaves a tight feeling on my face but it never makes my skin dry. This cleanser, has a strong cleansing ability for deep pore cleansing. When your skin requires intense scrubbing, use this cleanser instead of your regular cleanser. 𝗣𝗒π—₯π—˜-π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§ π—£π—›π—”πŸ΅ π——π—˜π—˜π—£ 𝗣𝗨π—₯π—œπ—™π—¬π—œπ—‘π—š π—™π—”π—–π—œπ—”π—Ÿ π—§π—’π—‘π—˜π—₯ has a watery texture that absorbs quickly into the skin; it looks and feels like water, yet it will thoroughly cleanse your pores. 𝗣𝗒π—₯π—˜-π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§ 𝗔𝗛𝗔 𝗕𝗛𝗔 𝗣𝗛𝗔 π—•π—Ÿπ—”π—–π—žπ—›π—˜π—”π—— π—ͺπ—œπ—£π—˜ π—§π—’π—‘π—˜π—₯ 𝗣𝗔𝗗 eliminates dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling super smooth, despite the cotton being a little scratchy due to the embossing. 𝗣𝗒π—₯π—˜-π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§ π—Ÿπ—›π—” π—¦π—˜π—•π—¨π—  𝗖𝗒𝗑𝗧π—₯π—’π—Ÿ π—™π—”π—–π—œπ—”π—Ÿ 𝗖π—₯π—˜π—”π—  is a mild cream that removes sebum and leaves skin feeling smooth and healthy. Well, I'm completely smitten with these items! It was quite helpful in helping me resolve my skin problems. Since the items are fairly potent, I only advice using them twice or thrice a week. ‼️ Exfoliating ingredients are found in PORE-REST products. PORE-REST products have been tested and created to be soft enough to use on a regular basis, but it is more important to use them according to your skin condition.‼️ [ This is my personal review / thoughts only about the product, it doesn't mean that it works or didn't work on me will be the same for you, ALWAYS NOTE THAT WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES SO BE AWARE. ]
carousel
carousel
PORE-REST BHA Blackhead Clearing Facial Cleanser

Jumiso
PORE-REST BHA Blackhead Clearing Facial Cleanser

star rating

(157)

favorite

PORE-REST AHA BHA PHA Blackhead Wipe Toner Pad

Jumiso
PORE-REST AHA BHA PHA Blackhead Wipe Toner Pad

star rating

(200)

favorite

PORE-REST PHA 9 Deep Purifying Facial Toner

Jumiso
PORE-REST PHA 9 Deep Purifying Facial Toner

star rating

(147)

favorite

PORE-REST LHA Sebum Control Facial Cream

Jumiso
PORE-REST LHA Sebum Control Facial Cream

star rating

(141)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

great review. thanks for sharing itπŸ€—
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!