picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Aeticmanic user profile picture

Aeticmanic

Oily/Resilient

dot38 Views

Help me!

Can anyone recommend some of the best foundations that is long-lasting especially in air-conditioned environment? I work 8-9 hours in an office with a blasting air conditioners everywhere🥶. I get dry skin super easily so I use lotion but as for my face, the foundation I use made my skin oily. Please help me beauty buddies🤗
upvote

comment

3 Comments

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

You can try cushions, they have that dewy feel on the skin and doesn't look matte or make your face cakey or crease. I am not a make up expert and this is just based on my own experience as I have combination skin, but my skin tends to flake and dries up on low temperatures. I apply a lightweight but very hydrating moisturizer or serum and let my skin absorb it, (I also use spf), then I apply a silicone primer and proceed to use a cushion, and I just reapply. But there are some make up experts on this community so you might want to check out their answers later 😊
upvote

comment

Missislaughter user profile picture

Missislaughter

Dry/Resilient

a cc cream or BB cream
upvote

comment

D

dwsh

Oily/Resilient

You can try the Laneige Neo cushion or the latest Laneige Neo Foundation, I just tested it recently and it’s not bad but not sure if it suits your skin!
13N1 Ivory

Laneige
13N1 Ivory

star rating

(10)

favorite

13N1 Ivory

Laneige
13N1 Ivory

star rating

(25)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!