picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Mommabear user profile picture

Mommabear

Dry/Resilient

dot59 Views

I have a question about picky!

I recently signed up for picky and trying to figure the app and struggling with it a little 😂. Can someone please explain how the shipping would work for people that live in the United States? Is their a custom charge or something? I appreciate the help!! Thank you so very much!
upvote

comment

2 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Hi! From what I'm observing after using this app for 1-2 weeks, this app is mainly for us to join giveaways, give product reviews, see others reviews, can ask for opinion and check out all globally product and brand in one app. The coins that you accumulated by giving reviews, you can use those coins to get discount when you purchase items from Wishtrend, if I recall correctly they do ship world-wide. You can check more on Wishtrend website about the charges and everything. Hope this helps!
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

so far I haven’t been charged with anything (shipping or tax etc) it’s 100% free! (for reference I am in the US) you just have to apply for the giveaways and check your email if you win/got selected. then you have to copy the code to purchase the item on the website then wait for the item to arrive (make sure all your information is correct so you will get the item because I don’t think they can help you when it got sent to the wrong place or if you missed the deadline etc) once you get the item, try it out for a few days/weeks depending on when is the deadline to submit your honest review with photos on Instagram/any social media and picky app and on the google form that they sent you when you won the giveaway (they will sometimes send you an email if it’s nearing your deadline to submit as well) sorry for the long reply and if I didn’t answered your question. or if you have more questions you can always ask here and a lot of pickies will respond, it’s just that sometimes it gets buried by other topics. 👍🏻❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!