picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

NatashaBaxter user profile picture

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

dot132 Views

What are your skin concerns? πŸ€—

I've had skin issues my entire life! It wasn't until I was diagnosed with PCOS, that I understood all of these skin issues were related to my hormonal imbalance. My skin goes through the absolute most sometimes and then on the very rare occasions, my skin looks clear (which is frustrating tbh). I'm happy that I can look at my skin today and be proud of it! My hope is that if you are someone struggling with skin conditions or concerns, you can see this post and be reminded that YOUR SKIN IS NOT A FLAW! If you're feeling up to it, I'd like you to drop your skin concerns in the comments section and let's embrace our skin today! πŸ€—πŸ’—
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

My current skin concern right now is: 1) breakouts 2) dark circle 3) dark spots 4) skin irritation (itchiness) as my skin barrier has damaged T^T there are times where I have to remind myself to stop staring at the mirror for too long bcux that's when I start to see the obvious pores which I dun even bother to tackle it, then goes with the constant breakouts. it breaks my confidence quite often but sometimes I don't give a damn. Depend on my mood tbh haha
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

I struggle with the mirror as well. Sometimes I find myself just staring at my skin and then obsessing over my skin concerns πŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

oily skin x hormonal breakoutsπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing love πŸ€—πŸ’—
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

currently I'm very annoyed by my dark circles😭
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

Aging and everything that comes with it πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

breakouts, PIE/PIH, blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pore (sebaceous filaments visible), closed comedones, rough texture, large pores
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!