picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Almay user profile picture

Almay

Oily/Sensitive

dot198 Views

When to Throw Products??

Confused when to toss it? This might help! Sharing is caring 𑁍𑁍 Hi guys are you agree with this? I made this graphic but the source is Susan Yara from MixedMakeup! What do you think?? 👀
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

illie user profile picture

illie

Dry/Sensitive

Depends, mostly products now has their own PAO, just followed what in the products description. But personally, for makeup I just throw it away when I think if there's any differences in texture/smell/color/etc like when the first time I bought it. Except for cushion/concealer/lip products because I think they're more prone to bacteria
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

So informative! Thank you 😍
upvote

comment

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

can i ask something, if i keep un-open toner for 6-12 months, does it mean i have to throw away too if exceed the timeframe ?
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

If it's unopened, then the shelf life of the product is as according to the expiry date printed on the packaging. If there is no expiry date, then we can follow the general shelf life of unopened products, which is approximately 2-3 years after date of manufacture. This of course varies with brands and type of product ☺
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

taking note!!!! thank youuuuu!!!💖💖💖💖
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!