picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

taranjot user profile picture

taranjot

Oily/Sensitive

dot204 Views

I definitely recommend this product

Packaging - it's in a plastic bottle with screw cap. Also comes in a 210 or 400ml bottle. Texture - waterlike Price - i say midrange. But for a 400ml product it's quite affordabl This product is a really mild exfoliating toner. When i say mild, you can use this everyday, or even when your skin barrier is compromised. It's geared towards sensitive and acne prone skin. When it comes to performance, this toner is a bit too mild to be an exfoliant for me but it's the best when I'm trying to wipe off the left over dirt on my face after cleanser. It's also quite hydrating and layering is no issue at all. It has no fragrance as well and very easy on the face.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

KayeCyyy user profile picture
picky squad user badge

KayeCyyy

Dry/Sensitive

The ampoule from the same brand and line really suits my skin and I love it 😍 I'm dying to try this if it has the same effect as the ampoule one.
upvote

comment

taranjot

Oily/Sensitive

it's my pleasure 😍😘😘
upvote

comment

emace user profile picture

emace

Dry/Sensitive

oh this looks really nice.
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

wow that's a cool photo. Nice take.
upvote

comment

taranjot

Oily/Sensitive

thank u 😍😍 skintastica sporting me
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
super picky user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Why are you copy pasting someone else's review as yours on a discussion post? This is the second time you did it. I commented on the previous one and you deleted it but you did it again? 🤔 Not sure what you're trying to achieve, but it's not a nice thing to do 😕
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Toning Toner

star rating

(1291)

favorite

upvote

comment

taranjot

Oily/Sensitive

why are u problem screenshot post, copy right, post it's my personal ND don't comment me don't upvote okay I think so better understand
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin  event

Picky x VDL | Conditioning Lipcerin

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!