picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

24carats user profile picture

24carats

Oily/Resilient

dot43 Views

How to love face oil?

So recently I bought an oil based serum. I thought I'll have great time using it but gosh I can't stand the greasiness. Also it feels very weird to use oil based serum together with water based serum :( do you have any tips and tricks so that I can enjoy using this oil based serum? Thanks!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Oily/Resilient

I don't really love applying facial oil combined with another skincare. I prefer to use it alone in the end of my regimen (I usually skip moisturizer), or if it's mixed, I personally prefer mix it with soothing gel (bcs soothing gel is less moisturizing but absorbs quickly). these two combinations are comfortable for me, it feels moist but still light on the skin
upvote

comment

skykahyan user profile picture

skykahyan

Oily/Resilient

Sounds like you could have been setting expectations too high by their marketing claims 😂 can you describe yr current direction of use?
upvote

comment

S

sofiya197

Oily/Sensitive

maybe try to use just 3 drops for the whole face? (if you're using more than this before) 🤭 and if you're gonna wear moisturizer after, try just use a little.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!