picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

F

fanta3

Dry/Sensitive

dot59 Views

Hair care

I know this is a skincare app but maybe some of you will be able to help me :) My hair is 2a and I have an oily scalp and dry ends. I use a dove shampoo (in general) and a Vichy shampoo (for dandruff). My dove shampoo was drying out my hair so I stopped using that shampoo. I use a hask conditioner and a livon hair serum. Only the Vichy shampoo has been making a difference in my hair. Nothing else. Can you guys recommend a few products for my hair? Specifically products in Liverpool, UK.
upvote

comment

2 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

Since you are in UK, maybe can check out Coco&Eve, haven’t try myself but heard a lot of good reviews about it. I don’t think Dove is good actually. It causes my hair to feel sticky. I’m using some Kbrand shampoo, Grafen and Some By Mi to help combat hair loss :) Oh, not sure if you have heard of Yves Rocher, a France brand. Their hair shampoo is great too!
upvote

comment

F

fanta3

Dry/Sensitive

where are they available? in tesco?
upvote

comment

MsK user profile picture

MsK

Oily/Sensitive

Have you used EightTripleEight? I found the Coconut Milk range was good for balancing hair
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!