picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

Pastelem0 user profile picture

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

dot100 Views

converting picky points???

I just saw somewhere you can convert your points and get money off somehow? Does anyone know about this to explain to me or point me in the right direction so I can understand?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Littledarling27 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

It was an event with wishtrend where the points were redeemed for dollar discounts to buy on there website. It's over now but they do this often so keep an eye for the next time..
upvote

comment

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

WOW!!! I had absolutely no idea I can’t wait until this happens again. better start savi min points lol
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

Like what littledarlimg27 said. It was an awesome deal. You got to use your points for 50% off + 5% off + free shipping and lottsa samples.
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

yes it was a rare event that happened last time. hopefully they’ll do more of this soon! so make sure to earn points everyday so you have something to covert when the time comes πŸ‘πŸ» although it was store credit (wishtrend) not actual money (for clarification just in case πŸ˜‚)
upvote

comment

Pastelem0

Oily/Resilient

qhahahah yes no doubt not actually money otherwise I would be on here ALOT MORE!!! 😝
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!