picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

RebeccaRobins user profile picture

RebeccaRobins

Oily/Resilient

dot999 Views

Why do YOU keep coming back to Picky?? 🤔

Hey Picky!! I've been searching for an app like this for aaaages and I'm so thrilled to have finally found a group of like minded people 😄 But it got me thinking - the discussions on here are crazy active and way more than others I've seen in Facebook / Reddit, so why do you keep coming back to the app and what's your favourite thing about it? Giveaways? The group of people? Being able to tag products and photos so nicely?? Content? So much to chose from!! I'm so interested to hear what you all have to say 🥳
carousel
upvote

comment

128 Comments

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I dunno, I click the Picky app almost instantaneously these days, just like any other social media apps 😂 It's fun to see what other people are asking or discussing about and see what I can do to help. Lately I like to answer questions or opinions. It's nice to be able to talk about skincare and beauty with like-minded people online. Maybe it's cause I'm bored or it's the pandemic, but I find it really enjoyable and it's something I've always wanted to do. I'm not active on FB and I'm not on Reddit (yet) so this app is the way to go. I also tend to look for product reviews all the time so instead of Googling it, now I search for it on Picky first. Only if I can't find any here then I proceed to Google. So it's really helpful in that way. Same goes for the ingredient list of products. The giveaways that come along with this app are like bonus to me 🤣 It's like the icing on top 👌
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

I agree with qilss for sure! It’s so nice having an app with only people who share your same interest 😊 Plus the minds behind Picky were very smart with using a points system to keep us all engaged - it helps remind people to be active in the app, making there be even more interactions than in other social media apps. There’s always something to learn/answer/review on Picky! 💕
upvote

comment

RebeccaRobins

Oily/Resilient

great point - I can't wait to win a review!
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Great community, learn about new products, and see the products others use and great interaction within the community.💙
upvote

comment

RebeccaRobins

Oily/Resilient

makes sense - thanks for the comment!! ♥️♥️
upvote

comment

Beautyinthekitchen user profile picture

Beautyinthekitchen

Dry/Sensitive

it feels like a big family here 🥺🥺 and I love it 🥺❤️
upvote

comment

Yerenica user profile picture

Yerenica

Dry/Sensitive

ikrrr, it's rlly nice
upvote

comment

P

Pattypan

Dry/Sensitive

I like everything about picky tbh💓 I learned so much from the discussions and of course the members!🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!