picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Cecileetobelix user profile picture

Cecileetobelix

Dry/Resilient

dot58 Views

To EYE OR NOT TO EYE

I have quite recently (less than 1 year) started my skincare journey. 🧴🧴🧴🧴 I started watching only HYRAM’s YT videos. He kept on saying that toners and 👀 eye cream were ABSOLUTELY unecessary. Being a newbie by then, i thought to myself: that’s super cool. See how much things have changed?! Today’s influencers actually say this and that are not necessary but you may still indulge in those steps if you really are a beauty addict and wish to pamper yourself. I was amazed to discover how skincare and marketing have evolved (not knowing much….). I was asking for toners in a previous dicussion and now i do the same for eye cream. I will be 40 in couple of years and i was curious to know the opinion of you all. Do any of you think one should add eye cream in the routine when closing in the big FOUR ZERO number 😃 I appreciate all those commenting, i helps me learn so much!!! Love 💕 you all so so much 💖💝
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

For me, I do use eye cream and I really see a difference in the tiny fine lines around my eyes with this one below!
Fermentation Eye Cream

BENTON
Fermentation Eye Cream

star rating

(282)

favorite

upvote

comment

Cecileetobelix user profile picture

Cecileetobelix

Dry/Resilient

thanks for your answer 💗. may i ask if you you apply it every pm?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!