picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Livingwithleesa user profile picture

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

dot56 Views

What do you think about derma rollers?

Hi everyone! I’m interested in using derma rollers to improve my skin texture and elasticity. Has anyone here have any experience with them? I’m interested in knowing! Also, what type of serums did you pair with rolling? (I want to try retinol) Many thanks!
upvote

comment

5 Comments

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Rollers can be super fun and feel good! There may potentially not be much truth to them improving elasticity/texture, but they can definitely at least help reduce puffiness (especially if you chill the roller first!). I like to use mine with a nice face oil, and the roller even helps it absorb nicely into the skin 😍 I didn’t have a lot of luck using it with water-based serums since it doesn’t roll as well over them, but The Ordinary’s retinol in squalane works like other oils — love that product and it work perfectly here. Happy rolling! 😊
Retinol 0.2% in Squalane

The Ordinary
Retinol 0.2% in Squalane

star rating

(123)

favorite

upvote

comment

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the input! so sorry, I meant micro needling not the stone rollers!! I hope others read the comments 🥲🥲
upvote

comment

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

I probably should leave that to professionals! thanks 🙏😁
upvote

comment

ZaaaSC user profile picture

ZaaaSC

Oily/Sensitive

I know they might be helpful for some, but I’d like to stay away from it
upvote

comment

Livingwithleesa

Oily/Resilient

I love how everyone on here is saying to avoid using it while you tubers are praising it! I feel so happy to know Picky is an honest community with no reason for anyone to write fake reviews and push for a product. ❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!