picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Opinion

coranne user profile picture

coranne

Dry/Sensitive

dot59 Views

How do you use up your skin care?

Do you have multiples of the same type of product open at the same time (for example multiple eye creams that you are using up at the same time on varying days)? Do you completely use up one item before moving on? How long do you use an item before you review it on Picky?
upvote

comment

7 Comments

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Dry/Resilient

i do have several products of same function use at the same time๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…, sometimes just have the excitement to try something else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, will try to control myself from this habit. I will record the POA of my products, so i can finish it before the date. I will use around 2weeks before reviewing the product, but sometimes the shipping is late and we do not have enough time, hence i will do a first impression one and update it later
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

i try to have only two products per type open at any one time. bc otherwise i would have too many products opened at one time. so for rn i have 2 cleansers (well technically 4, but i use one as a body cleanser and another is on its last days so ๐Ÿคซ), two toners, two essences, etc. i do have a lot more serums opened tho ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but only bc i use multiple serums per routine. so yeah i try to use them all up first before opening another. or iโ€™ll only open a new product when the previous one is on its last days so that i can basically ease the new product in. as for reviews, i try to do reviews after about a month of use but iโ€™m really bad at posting them. i have a few products queued that needs reviewing but there is no motivation ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
upvote

comment

D

dwsh

Oily/Resilient

I usually have 2 different sets of each product as I use different products for my AM and PM routine. But I do completely use up all the product before I open a new one. I usually review it after I have finished using the product to have a more comprehensive review on how the product works since sometimes the products take time to show results.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I wait until a product is completely empty before opening a new one. I use them for at least a month before posting a review.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!