picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

ANisPicky22 user profile picture

ANisPicky22

Oily/Sensitive

dot85 Views

SHAVING FACE

Hi picky fam!! I saw a lot of influencers in Tiktok promotes shaving their face,🤔 IS IT SAFE OR NOT? IS IT HARMFUL? If not, is there any chances that it will get longer if you shave it?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

it’s 50:50.. if you do it the right way it will benefit you otherwise you’re just gonna irritate your skin…If ure a hairy person then the hair will grow much faster and thicker. honestly it has more cons than pros. it’s very risky
upvote

comment

lhs user profile picture

lhs

Oily/Sensitive

some people say the hair won’t grow thicker…then why are people shaving their eyebrows to let it grow thicker..??? it doesn’t make sense 🤭 if facial hair is really that bad then it should’ve affected us long before😫😫
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I personally do not feel the need to shave my face, but I would have it done by a professional if I ever wanted to try.
upvote

comment

ColeSlau user profile picture

ColeSlau

Oily/Resilient

My 16 year old daughter and I use single blades to dermaplane and it makes your skin brighter and your treatments and makeup are more effective because you have mechanically exfoliated your skin. The key is a sharp blade that is clean. Be gentle and follow the curvature of your face. Neither of us has had an ingrown hair or issues with thicker hair growing back.
upvote

comment

datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

Absolutely safe ! just use some lubricant before shaving and do it in the direction of hair so as to avoid friction and you are good to go .
upvote

comment

rbkdevelasco user profile picture
super picky user badge

rbkdevelasco

Oily/Sensitive

I think it is safe if you do it with professionals, not by yourself because you can damage your skin
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!