picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

FaithOladele user profile picture

FaithOladele

Oily/Resilient

dot41 Views

Cleanser or Serum

Please can someone help in helping me get the appropriate routine. I'm looking for a product to clear acne and dark spots and also brighten my skin. What product should I get? Should I try out niacinamide serum first? Should I get a cleanser or serum?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Do you have a cleanser now? Because if you use all treatments but not having a basic routine, you can throw your stuff in the trash. Basic routine; Cleanser Moisturizer SPF if you have one I would recommend Niacinamide as you mentioned or Vitamin C for brightening. For clearing acne I would recommend an exfolianter
upvote

comment

FaithOladele user profile picture

FaithOladele

Oily/Resilient

can you recommend a good cleanser and exfoliator. I have an oily skin
upvote

comment

Pickier user profile picture

Pickier

Dry/Sensitive

First you need to know about the skincare basic. You must have cleanser. Better cleanser is nondrying cleanser and ph sensitive. Next moisturizer, then sunscreen. Serum is just an add on. If you want to address some skin problems like, acne, pigmentation, wrinkles, dark spot, etc. If we didnt cleans our skin well how our skin want to absorbs any serum and etc benefits. If we didnt hydrate our skin well also will result in bad impact like acne, and wrinkles also. Food intake also result your skin as well. When it comes to skin everything is about disciplines, knowledge, and consistency.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I would recommend to splurge on a serum since it’s more effective compared to a cleanser. these r some products that I recommend πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced Serum

By WISHTREND
Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced Serum

star rating

(125)

favorite

Light Complete Vitamin C Booster Serum

Garnier
Light Complete Vitamin C Booster Serum

star rating

(159)

favorite

Yuja Essence Vitalizing Pump

Abib
Yuja Essence Vitalizing Pump

star rating

(217)

favorite

upvote

comment

Ubokabasi user profile picture

Ubokabasi

Dry/Resilient

I'll recommended you use niacinamide and azelaic acid then get a cleanser that has salicylic acid don't forget to add SPF to your routine these will help to clear the spot
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!