picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Ingredients

datglowup user profile picture

datglowup

Oily/Sensitive

dot88 Views

Do you all like arbutin as a ingredient? Any favourites?

I have recently started using arbutin serum and I’m still not sure its working or not. So i wanna know how you all feel about this ingredient? Is it a good ingredient or just not so potent as others like niacinamide ?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

I’m currently using the Glow Deep Serum (Rice + Arbutin) from Beauty Of Jenson, it’s the first product I try that contains Arbutin. I’m hoping it will help with hyperpigmentation and acne scars but for now I don’t see any results~ 😅
Glow Deep Serum Rice + Arbutin

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Glow Deep Serum Rice + Arbutin

star rating

(137)

favorite

upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Oily/Resilient

I like alpha arbutin. It helps with hyperpigmentation and pairs really well with azelaic acid and tranexamic acid to help fight hyperpigmentation even more. It works slower than most but it is still a great ingredient, especially when paired with another ingredients to help dark marks. These products have Arbutin in them but other ingredients that help push it along or just work well in general with alpha Arbutin
Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Yes, I enjoy it more than niacinamide since my skin is sensitive to niacinamide. Both are tyrosinase inhibitors which means they can help with pigmentation.
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

I do feel my face is overwll brighter with arbutin. My current product with arbutin is Tiam Vit B3 Source with 2% arbutin and 10% Niacinamide. I use to have this sleeping mask from a Korean brand but I forgot what’s the name. Tour companies like to stop buy this particular shop actually.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x DR. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream event

Picky x DR. G | R.E.D Blemish Clear Soothing Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!