picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

Lemonie user profile picture

Lemonie

Oily/Sensitive

dot49 Views

What gave you the reason to love your skin?

As we are facing a lot of trouble in the internet. Some standards are highly faked. Is there such a flawless skin? 😞
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

no, there’s no such thing as perfect skin. the scares, acne, pigmentation, redness, large pores, these are not flaws. we will never be able to achieve perfect skin. all we can do is keep our skin healthy and listen to our skin. :)
upvote

comment

Lemonie user profile picture

Lemonie

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for this 😭 I'm close to disappointments💗💗
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

Honestly spoken there are still days where I'm picking my skin or compare my skin with others. But with doing skincare, I'm taking care of Myself. Like I'm doing something for me! Not for others. Loving your skin is part of self love. I know it can be hard not seeing any improvements. But stressing about it will worse your skin even more. (Trust me) Just be proud how far you've come! And like @newtoskincare said there is no such thing as perfect skin? Like why are we comparing us to FAKE and unhealthy standards?? We can do better! And your skin is happy that your taking care of it!
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Just like any other parts in our body, 'we' have through a lot together. For me, taking care of my skin is my way to thank them, therefore when I do something that makes my skin angry, I take my time to analyze what I have done. It is also the reason I tend to be a lot pickier than ever in putting something to my skin. They are a part of us that we wear every day, has always been there to protect us too so it just makes sense if we take care of each other.
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

my mental health. I tried my best till I got the hang of it. until I love doing skincare. really helped soothed my emotions and mental state
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!