picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

rachelley user profile picture

rachelley

Dry/Resilient

dot1,275 Views

Airdry or Wipe with Tissue?

Hello everyone! Do you know which one is better to apply after we wash our face with cleanser? The next step is to apply toner, right? We usually use cotton, but should we use tissue before applying it or should we just let it airdry? Thank you so much! 🀍
upvote

comment

149 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Cleanser > toner > serum > moisturizer. Usually is this order. I'm not sure what you mean by using cotton or use tissue tbh unless you mean you apply toner by cotton pad ? but I'm guessing let it airdry means you let your face dry on it's own right? pls do correct me if im wrong , I usually will pat my face dry with a towel then proceed with my routine. better not use tissue cuz the tissue is rough and if you have no choice but to use tissue, always pat, don't wipe across your face ya
upvote

comment

rachelley

Dry/Resilient

your answer is definity a relevant one! thank you so much for sharing your insightful routine. I would definitely love to do everything you have recommend! 🀍
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

After the cleanser, I gently pat my face and don't wait until it's completely dry for me to apply the toner.
upvote

comment

rachelley

Dry/Resilient

agree! thank you so much 🀍
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

I do both but sometimes when i'm in a hurry, I wipe with facial tissue. it may be wasteful and costly.
upvote

comment

rachelley

Dry/Resilient

that's true! thank you for sharing this 🀍
upvote

comment

Siitha user profile picture

Siitha

Oily/Sensitive

Im using facial tissue after washing my face, rarely airdry or using towel. It wastefull and costly, but I cant help it since I have sensitive skin, so I tap it with facial tissue
upvote

comment

rachelley

Dry/Resilient

omg! we are very much likely! thank you for letting me know im not alone 🀍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!