picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot198 Views

Korea Brand COSNORI Skincare & Bodycare Set Something New To Me๐Ÿค

๐—–๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—˜๐—ซ ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€ (1.7ML X 14pcs) RM 103.21 9/10 This ampoule program provides intensive care to help brighten skin. It also contain 5 skin-brightening ingredients same as the whitening cream. Which Nacinamide can helps to prevent the formation of Melanin. My first time trying ampoules with this type of packaging! It can protect well and maintain clean when using the ampoule. ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ ๐—”๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ-๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—น 150ML RM 89.66 8/10 Love this lightweight body gel and it smells fresh for me ! I usually use together with both my hand and leg at night, it moisture and fast absorb in my skin. Hydrating body care product helps to lower cellulite level. Formulated with 13 types of plant-based ingredients to nourish and soothe my skin. Grapefruit extract and Caffeine helps to smooth out skin texture. ๐—–๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—˜๐—ซ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ 50G RM 82.19 10/10 This whitening cream is absorbing moisturiser that promotes our skin radiant & brightened complexion. Testing within two weeks, it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation with 5 skin-brightening ingredients and Niacinamide. The texture is cream and can fast absorb in my skin, non oily or sticky texture! After using this, my skin becomes brighter and formulated. ๐Ÿ’ญOverall, I would like to highly recommend The Perfect Whitening Ex Cream as it helps to moisture my combo skin. I used it daily for my PM routine around 14 days and really brighten up skin as well so you can try it if you interested. Texture Shot Refer To My Unboxing Video On Instagram IGTV! Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Suyee user profile picture

Suyee

Oily/Sensitive

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

โ˜บ๏ธ
upvote

comment

SkincareUnni82 user profile picture

SkincareUnni82

Dry/Resilient

Wow. Never hear of this brand. Are these products good?
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Yes their most famous product will be Whitening Dress Cream but I haven't try this before. For me now, I love The Perfect Whitening Ex Cream!
upvote

comment

BonnieJean user profile picture
picky squad user badge

BonnieJean

Oily/Resilient

Never heard of them but it all looks so pretty ๐Ÿ˜ I followed you on IG โค
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

My first time too! Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ
upvote

comment

Anissaadrmwn user profile picture

Anissaadrmwn

Dry/Sensitive

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

โฃ๏ธ
upvote

comment

JerzyHendryks user profile picture

JerzyHendryks

Oily/Sensitive

Looks interesting!
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Yes can have a try
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!