picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

rou user profile picture

rou

Oily/Resilient

dot140 Views

Amount of the product

How much do you use of the snail mucin essence? i’ve been using it for almost 20 days and i feel like i consumed almost 40 ml of the essence
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3017)

favorite

upvote

comment

15 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I usually use a little less than 1 pump for my whole face. If I do the math correctly you have used about 0.5 mL of product per day (40 mL/20 days), which can be a lot if you only use it once a day but if you use it twice a day that would be 0.25 mL per use which is not excessive in my opinion. But if you are concerned about how fast you are using the product I would dispense it a little at a time and see which amount is enough for your needs. It doesn't even have to be a full pump! I do not like I pump dispensers just for the reason that they are often designed to make you use up the product faster than you would probably need. I hope this helps 😊
upvote

comment

rou user profile picture

rou

Oily/Resilient

thank you sooooo much, i use it twice a day, AM & PM i’ll try to use one pump or less and see how it’ll go with my face, thank you❤️
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

2 pumps for my face and neck
upvote

comment

rou user profile picture

rou

Oily/Resilient

yes i use the same amount, i use it day and night, and you?
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture

FSha

Oily/Resilient

3 pumps twice a day 😍 because i use salicylic acid serum and niacinamide so i put essence before treatment cream to avoid any reaction. so far i havent feel irritated or problems 😁
upvote

comment

rou user profile picture

rou

Oily/Resilient

ohh, i do the same but i use 2 pumps, but i dont know why i still get irritated sometimes
upvote

comment

Trulyyourskin user profile picture

Trulyyourskin

Dry/Sensitive

about 1 full pump or lesser as it can be a little dense and very moisturising
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!