picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

dot49 Views

Instagram Reel Ideas

So I’m fairly new to the skincare Instagram world and I’m still trying to figure out what kind of posts I want to be making I’m just curious if anyone happens to use Instagram reels for more than just unboxing new products and if so what for Anyways ya I’m just looking for more inspiration I guess you could say. If anyone is curious as to what my feed looks like now my @ is chelsiskincare so feel free to check it out and if you wanna follow each other on Instagram give me a follow because people supporting people am I right :)
upvote

comment

1 Comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

So I'm definitely not an skin influencer or something but what I personally like to see on reels are like you said unboxing or small informations about various topics. (Like on tiktok) or like good products from your local drugstore are always good :))
upvote

comment

chelsiapatel user profile picture

chelsiapatel

Dry/Resilient

I feel that! I’m so new to this and I’m learning and I’m not really looking to be an influencer either it’s more just for myself and to learn and see how I’ve grown over time. but that’s smart I never thought of comparing good to bad products! ty for sharing I’ll definitely have to come up with a list to do this in time
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!