picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

CarolRolzyy user profile picture

CarolRolzyy

Dry/Resilient

dot43 Views

picky app working a bit slow

Hey all, just wanted to find out something from you picky users. When you all are trying to write a product review, does it keep loading to load show the reviews and the option to write a review? I've tried using wifi and my mobile data and the problem persists. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and proved futile. Just want to hear from you all if are experiencing the same. This is currently affecting me posting my reviews with a deadline here on the app. Sigh Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

salysheyyy user profile picture

salysheyyy

Dry/Sensitive

mine was like that a while ago
upvote

comment

CarolRolzyy

Dry/Resilient

thank goodness I saw this earlier and was able to upload my review! thanks so much I was able to get thru today (24th) 9am Toronto time as it was down for the whole of last night
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I had issues with the app last night also but it is working fine for me now 😊
upvote

comment

CarolRolzyy

Dry/Resilient

thank goodness I saw this earlier and was able to upload my review! thanks so much I was able to get thru at 9am (24th) Toronto time as it was down for the whole of last night. I myself couldn't even get thru with the discussion after I was able to have this post posted
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

mines like that too since last night i even cant see the discussion section
upvote

comment

CarolRolzyy

Dry/Resilient

thank goodness I saw this earlier and was able to upload my review! thanks so much I was able to get thru at 9am (24th) Toronto time as it was down for the whole of last night. I myself couldn't even get thru with the discussion after I was able to have this post posted .. thank goodness it's working now
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!