picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

janhavi user profile picture

janhavi

Oily/Sensitive

dot735 Views

COSRX BESTSELLER KIT

Cosrx bestseller kit Review Cosrx Low pH morning gel cleanser: Key ingredients 🔑 : *Contains bamboo branches/fruits/leaf extracts, protecting the skin from external irritation *Contains tea tree leaf oil for oil and moisture balance *Contains natural BHA ingredients for pore care Texture: A transparent gel type that makes a light foam easy to spread. My experience: the face wash is amazing . It smells like mint. It creates very little foam . Cleanses face thoroughly. It doesn't irritate the eyes. And does not strip our natural oil all. Leaves the skin smooth and fresh.💛 COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH : Key ingredients 🔑: Cellulose gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin Texture: on touching it ,it feels like rubber . It's very thin .it's got small bumpy dots . They are 24 in no. And their sizes are different. My experience: This pimple patch is awesome !! 👌 I tried it on my brother's pimple . He is a new teenager ,so he's dealing with a lot of pimples . I applied it on his painful pimple overnight and next morning I just had to very sofly slid a cotton on the pimple and the extraction was done. 😗 my brother said it doesn't hurt anymore. He was happy . 🥰 so yeah! I loved this one. ❤ COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence Key ingredients 🔑:Contains 62% of snail mucus filtration that effectively delivers elasticity and nourishment. Contains hyaluronic acid that forms a strong hydration wall on the skin surface. TEXTURE: Transparent essence type with some viscosity. 🐌🐌🐌🐌 My EXPERIENCE: I loved how it syncs In the skin leaving it soft and plump it is just perfect for an oily or combo skin individual in summer .I could really notice the even tone skin it gave me. I liked it so much ,that I had to order a bigger one for my mom as well. Since she doesn't like to put on a lot of products. You can totally go for it 👍 COSRX OIL-FREE U ltra Moisturizing Lotion (with Birch Sap) KEY INGREDIENTS 🔑:Contains 70.85% birch sap that is excellent for soothing and moisturizing the skin Contains tea tree ingredients that soothe and comfortably protect sensitive skin TEXTURE : A translucent gel type, soft and easy to spread. MY EXPERIENCE: It's a very lightweight moisture .it sinks in quickly. It's not oily at all but just feels little extra if you have oily or combo to oily skin. Otherwise it's non sticky and very nourishing it lasts throughout the day. Makes the skin glow .and helps in recovering the damaged skin barrier. I'd say it's excellent for dry and combo to dry. But for oily/combo to oily faces,you can use it in winters.it would be so comforting ☺. 💙 I HOPE YOU FIND THIS REVIEW HELPFUL. SEE YOU SOON. STAY HEALTHY AND KEEP LOVING YOURSELF AND DON'T LET ANYTHING DISCOURAGE YOUR DIVINITY 💙 #maccaronbeauty #maccaronexperience #kbeautyindia #cosrxindia #cosrx #skincare
carousel
carousel
carousel
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(2926)

favorite

Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

COSRX
Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

star rating

(1407)

favorite

Oil-Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion

COSRX
Oil-Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion

star rating

(308)

favorite

Acne Pimple Master Patch

COSRX
Acne Pimple Master Patch

star rating

(586)

favorite

upvote

comment

98 Comments

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

thankyou for sharing this review 😍💗
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture
super picky user badge

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for the detailed review! The result is impressive especially on the pimple. Such a lovely kit ❤️
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your experiences ❣️ You've got me considering the gel cleanser & moisturizing lotion! I'm already using the other products listed ☺️ I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

ruthv user profile picture

ruthv

Oily/Sensitive

the gel cleanser is great!!
upvote

comment

FSha user profile picture
picky squad user badge

FSha

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing the review and the result so amazing 😍💕
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm  event

Picky x Yadah | Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 10th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!