picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

P

pixki

Oily/Resilient

dot146 Views

I need a skincare routine

Hello, I have oily skin and a lot of whiteheads and block and uneven skin, can someone help me to build a skincare rutine using this products
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

Paula's Choice
Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant

star rating

(619)

favorite

SA Smoothing Cream

CeraVe
SA Smoothing Cream

star rating

(83)

favorite

Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(452)

favorite

SA Smoothing Cleanser

CeraVe
SA Smoothing Cleanser

star rating

(619)

favorite

Retinol Serum

The Inkey List
Retinol Serum

star rating

(203)

favorite

Succinic Acid Acne Treatment

The Inkey List
Succinic Acid Acne Treatment

star rating

(134)

favorite

upvote

comment

9 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I would drop the smoothing cream and get a moisturiser without any exfoliating ingredients. Too much exfoliation in one routine. AM: -SA smoothing cleanser -Niacinamide -Moisturiser -Spf PM: -Micellar water/cleansing balm if your spf is waterproof -Gentle cleanser -Retinol or Paula's choice exfoliant (alternate and start with one night a week at first. Increase the frequency gradually. Don't use the exfoliant more than 2-3x a week) -Moisturiser The spot treatment can be used as the last step but personally I don't think this one does anything.
upvote

comment

SkincareUnni82 user profile picture

SkincareUnni82

Dry/Resilient

Very good routine!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

@Yourskintellectual has suggested beautifully! πŸ‘πŸΌ I'd like to add on do NOT use Paula's Choice Exfoliant & Retinol in rhe same routine! I'd appreciate if you followed me on IG. I'll follow you back πŸ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

ZYuli user profile picture

ZYuli

Oily/Sensitive

you have a lot of products with exfoliating ingredients. Try to search for another cream and cleanser. don’t forget the most important step: sunscreen!
upvote

comment

M

MEIQI

Oily/Resilient

good routine
upvote

comment

Imperfectskin user profile picture

Imperfectskin

Oily/Resilient

I think too much active ingredients! I suggest that basic routine will do. Find a gentle cleanser or alternate it with Salicylic Acid cleanser, try the inkey list SA cleanser(use it at night, every other night then the gentle cleanser, use it if you don't use the SA cleanser) then, I suggest to use the paula's choice BHA as your treatment, slowly incorporate it into your routine, then a soothing moisturizer, and if morning, you must use your preferred spf.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!