picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot230 Views

IZIA Cosmetics Are Amazing🀍

IZIA Cosmetics The Brand Where Nature And Skin Are Prioritized🌿 πŸ–€π‘°π’π‘°π‘¨ 𝑡𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓 πŸπŸπŸŽπŒπ‹ This toner can helps to even out rough skin texture and frequent breakout pimples,irratation and rashes. My skin get vitalized and brighter after using it. Panthenol can balances out the loss of skin moisture. Rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ€π‘°π’π‘°π‘¨ 𝑡𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 π‘¬π’”π’”π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’‚π’ 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 π‘³π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ πŸπŸπŸŽπŒπ‹ Key ingredient of this lotion for me is Shea Butter which gives moisture and nourishes the skin. My skin moisturized by creating moisture barrier. The texture is not sticky or heavy on skin ! Rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨ πŸ’™π‘°π’π‘°π‘¨ π‘·π’“π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’–π’Ž 𝑨π‘ͺ π‘ͺ𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍 π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’–π’Ž πŸ“πŸŽπŒπ‹ Ac control serum helps to soothes my skin well and sebum & oil control. Galactomyces ferment filtrate prevents loss of hydration for a long time and perform healthy skin. Rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ’œπ‘°π’π‘°π‘¨ π‘·π’“π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’–π’Ž π‘Ύπ’‰π’Šπ’•π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¨π’π’•π’Šπ’‚π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’–π’Ž πŸ“πŸŽπŒπ‹ For whitening antiaging serum contain ingredients Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Niacinamide, etc. My favourite skincare ingredient, Niacinamide which prevents melanin pigmentation and helps skin whitening. Rate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ πŸ’­π‘»π’‰π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’” I am honest to say that I will repurchase them! Highly recommend IZIA's products now! First, IZIA's products contains plant-derived ingredients and no animal derivatives. Most important thing when I choose for skincare products must be cruelty-free and they done thisβœ”οΈIZIA's products are formulated without harmful and controversial ingredients. Four products are suitable for my combination skin and I didn't expect that they really work well to my skinπŸ₯Ί I am surprised with this after using around one week for both my AM and PM routine. My skin get moisture and hydrated after using them together. They works everything well so far I love them. I promise will look forward IZIA's new things in future. Check Out My Instagram For More Reviews, Reels And IGTV for unboxing and texture shot❀️‍πŸ”₯ Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comments

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Oily/Sensitive

Love the way you took the shots 😍
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Thank You So MuchπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

𝑨𝑴 π‘Ήπ’π’–π’•π’Šπ’π’† 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟏 πŸ–€ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟐 πŸ’œ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 πŸ‘ 🀍 𝑷𝑴 π‘Ήπ’π’–π’•π’Šπ’π’† 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟏 πŸ–€ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟐 πŸ’™ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 πŸ‘ 🀍
upvote

comment

viviadel user profile picture

viviadel

Oily/Sensitive

love the packaging β™₯️β™₯️
upvote

comment

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Dry/Resilient

the bottles look gorgeous!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!