picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Routine Help

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

dot243 Views

Pimple Patch Help

Hello Pickies β›„, How are you guys doing? I hope you guys are in the best of health πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ» So I just bought this COSRX pimple patch and the instruction told to apply the patch before any skincare step after cleansing. My questions here is,can I apply the patch after I complete my skincare routine?πŸ˜† Or it will not stick to my skin after that?? How do you guys use pimple patches?
upvote

comment

20 Comments

stanskincare user profile picture
super picky user badge

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

I usually apply my pimple patch after cleansing and before my other steps since I don't want to let the pimple patch suck the products that I would be putting on afterward instead focus on the pus of the acne
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

noted thatπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
upvote

comment

LalaReviews user profile picture

LalaReviews

Oily/Sensitive

I use these and I've found that theybstick to clean skin best. Any oils or emoliants in your serum or moisturizer will make them not stick as well. I apply mine after my toning step.
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

ah I see,noted thatπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»
upvote

comment

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

yes clear skin has the best result… but I usually apply with skincare to treat acne… I will apply skincare, wait for it to dry and put on the patches before sleep ( resist picking at all cost in the meanwhile) 😊😊😊 good luck
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

noted thatπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

well i usually use my pimple patches at my last step routine, but it still paste perfectly on my skin and it still does a great job.
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

I see,noted thatπŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ»
upvote

comment

airamorene user profile picture

airamorene

Oily/Resilient

😻😻😻
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream event

Picky x Neopharm | Realbarrier Extreme Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!