picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creators

Product Info

S

Skinbeautilicious

Oily/Resilient

dot2,701 Views

Sweet chef Vitamin C

🍋Product: GINGER + VITAMIN C SERUM @sweetchefskincare 🍋Price: $20 for 30ml 🍋Availability: Cult beauty 🍋Texture: serum to gel consistency 🍋Packaging: glass bottle with long dropper. 🍋Key Ingredients: Ginger , Vitamin C , Turmeric root extract. 🍋Brand claims: This brightening ginger serum shot provides a powerful dose of antioxidant-rich ginger and potent vitamin C for a naturally hydrated and radiant complexion 🍋My experience: Vitamin C’s are like my besties.. Sometime they irritate me by getting fast oxidation process and sometimes pamper with clearing acne scars and giving me subtle glow. Sweetchef vitamin c belongs to latter one. 🍋Sweetchef in particular is stable Vitamin C and hasn’t changed its color 🍋Not at all oxidised 🍋It does have very fine fragrance which goes off in a min 🍋The texture is very lightweight and hydrating 🍋There is no tackiness or greasiness post application. 🍋This is one of the gentlest Vitamin C ever used. Highly recommended for beginners. 🍋It has lasted me for good 3 to 3.5 months with a dime sized application every day to my face neck and décolletage. 🍋I can say the serum is pretty good in giving glow and brightens up my face immediately. 🍋It takes longer time to blur my acne scars. 🍋Con: 🍋Unavailablilty in India . 🍋Some people may not find it affordable. 🍋People who use high percentage of Vitamin C may find this very gentle. 🍋Overall I enjoyed using it..!!
carousel
upvote

comment

129 Comments

skintastica user profile picture

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

Thank you for the review. I've been curious about the brand.
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

It's the younger sister of Glow Recipe! 😆
upvote

comment

Littledarling27 user profile picture
super picky user badge

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

I got the toner and it's thicker than a regular one, I liked it very much 🤗
upvote

comment

R
super picky user badge

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Great review. thanks for sharing it to us😍
upvote

comment

iamkhayramos user profile picture
picky squad user badge

iamkhayramos

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

M

Mymorenaskin

Oily/Resilient

great review! ✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream  event

Picky x Hanskin | Glow Retinol Serum & Cream

Audience

All Users

Deadline

May 3rd

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!