Product Info
S
picky_squad

Skinbeautilicious

Oily/Resilient

25 September, 2021

dot2,380 Views

Sweet chef Vitamin C

🍋Product: GINGER + VITAMIN C SERUM @sweetchefskincare 🍋Price: $20 for 30ml 🍋Availability: Cult beauty 🍋Texture: serum to gel consistency 🍋Packaging: glass bottle with long dropper. 🍋Key Ingredients: Ginger , Vitamin C , Turmeric root extract. 🍋Brand claims: This brightening ginger serum shot provides a powerful dose of antioxidant-rich ginger and potent vitamin C for a naturally hydrated and radiant complexion 🍋My experience: Vitamin C’s are like my besties.. Sometime they irritate me by getting fast oxidation process and sometimes pamper with clearing acne scars and giving me subtle glow. Sweetchef vitamin c belongs to latter one. 🍋Sweetchef in particular is stable Vitamin C and hasn’t changed its color 🍋Not at all oxidised 🍋It does have very fine fragrance which goes off in a min 🍋The texture is very lightweight and hydrating 🍋There is no tackiness or greasiness post application. 🍋This is one of the gentlest Vitamin C ever used. Highly recommended for beginners. 🍋It has lasted me for good 3 to 3.5 months with a dime sized application every day to my face neck and décolletage. 🍋I can say the serum is pretty good in giving glow and brightens up my face immediately. 🍋It takes longer time to blur my acne scars. 🍋Con: 🍋Unavailablilty in India . 🍋Some people may not find it affordable. 🍋People who use high percentage of Vitamin C may find this very gentle. 🍋Overall I enjoyed using it..!!
questions/Skinbeautilicious-1632578834902-0.jpg
Sweet ChefSweet Chef
Ne

Ne

130 Comments
author image
picky_squad

skintastica

Dry/Resilient

25 September, 2021

Thank you for the review. I've been curious about the brand.
Ne

Ne

Comment

author image
picky_squad

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

25 September, 2021

It's the younger sister of Glow Recipe! 😆
Ne

Ne

Comment

author image
picky_squad

Littledarling27

Oily/Resilient

25 September, 2021

I got the toner and it's thicker than a regular one, I liked it very much 🤗
Ne

Ne

Comment

R
picky_squad

Remisskin

Dry/Resilient

25 September, 2021

Great review. thanks for sharing it to us😍
Ne

Ne

Comment

M

Mymorenaskin

Oily/Resilient

26 September, 2021

great review! ✨
Ne

Ne

Comment

author image
picky_squad

iamkhayramos

Oily/Resilient

26 September, 2021

thanks for sharing!
Ne

Ne

Comment

A

Apinkflash

Oily/Resilient

26 September, 2021

Thank for the review ♥️ Hi, can you please support my youtube channel. I have a post about beauty (diet, skincare, makeup) if interested can click this link https://youtube.com/channel/UCiP4vu2ibxjtW3h1CFq_xKQ and if possible please share with your friends
Ne

Ne

Comment

M
picky_squad

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

26 September, 2021

it sounds amazing ❤️
Ne

Ne

Comment

G
picky_squad

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

26 September, 2021

Great review hun
Ne

Ne

Comment

author image

zizinyyy

Dry/Resilient

26 September, 2021

good sharing😍
Ne

Ne

Comment

author image

Yiqin

Oily/Resilient

26 September, 2021

😍
Ne

Ne

Comment

Picky App

It's time to get Picky

Picky’s skincare library includes 50,000 products, with filtering capabilities including acne-care and brightening, as well as vegan and cruelty-free tags.

Discover the best skincare products. Meet new skincare BFFs and mentors. #GetPicky.

Apple appstoreplayStore