picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

A

alison4230

Dry/Resilient

dot89 Views

skincare help:(

i need help. :( I started a skincare routine and initially my skin looked like it was improving, but now I’m breaking out non stop. Every day I wake up with a new pimple and I’m so confused. I’m only using gentle products. I double cleanse with the inky list cleansing balm and then follow up with la roche posay hydrating cleanser, then I use cosrx propolis toner, I then use cosrx snail mucin, and finally I use dr Jart ceramidin cream as a moisturizer. My skins overall appearance looks healthier but I hate waking up to new pimples everyday. Does anyone know why this happens?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

oneskincarediary user profile picture

oneskincarediary

Oily/Resilient

How long have you been using this routine? Some people may be sensitive to propolis or snail mucin (I find my skin doesn't like snail mucin very much). Maybe try a gentle/soothing serum in place of the snail mucin?
upvote

comment

A

alison4230

Dry/Resilient

thank you! I agree I think it’s the snail mucin! I didn’t use it for the first time last night and didn’t wake up with any new pimples!
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

try to stick to basic routine, make sure to cleanse well
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!