picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

MissSa user profile picture

MissSa

Oily/Resilient

dot102 Views

How To: Pee-off Clay Mask

Hello everyone 👋🏼 By some chance, I’ve gotten my hand on a peel off clay mask (freeman sweet tea) but I’ve never used anything like it before. So I’d like to hear some advices on 1) how to apply it 2) what should be done before/after usage 3) anything important to note down I’d appreciate any and all words you’ll offer me and would love it if you’d also share your go-to product. Much thanks 💕
Feeling Beautiful Sweet Tea & Lemon Peel Away Clay Mask

Freeman
Feeling Beautiful Sweet Tea & Lemon Peel Away Clay Mask

star rating

(20)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

Veracity user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Veracity

Oily/Resilient

I stopped using peel off mask for quite some time now, it’s a little too harsh when you peel it once it gets dry. But this is what you can do, when it’s dry try to peel it gently from the bottom up, not from the forehead down neither from the side. Rinse your face right after and proceed to your skincare routine, keep in mind whenever you do this kind of mask you’re actually exfoliate your skin in the process and for most of the times it dries your skin too, so rinsing your face with lukewarm water and hydrate it afterwards is best.
upvote

comment

MissSa

Oily/Resilient

thanks ☺️ !!
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

Simply apply it on clean skin either using your fingers or using a tool/applicator and be sure to avoid the eye area and your eyebrows as well! 😆 Once it's fully dried, peel it off gently and follow with the rest of your skincare steps.
upvote

comment

MissSa

Oily/Resilient

I was having doubt about applying it with my fingers so thanks!!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!