picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

thespringbelle user profile picture

thespringbelle

Oily/Resilient

dot31 Views

Mary & May - guide to true “Clean Beauty”

Review: Mary & May Sensitive Soothing Gel Blemish Cream C L A I M S • Can solve pores and skin problems • Can soothe and clean skin without irritation • Can provide enough moisturizing for oily and sensitive skin (especially for people with cream-sensitive skin) K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S Contains the following: •71.8% natural houttuynia cordata •9.7% tea tree extract •Panthenol and six (6) types of hyaluronic acid (with excellent moisturizing properties and high absorption, keeping the skin moisturized throughout the day!) •Alcohol-free, fragrance and essential-oil free *Note: Tea tree extract, a natural anti-bacterial disinfectant; Houttuynia cordata, removes skin toxicity, has anti-inflammatory factor W H E N? •After cleansing and toning in the morning and evening, apply evenly on the face. APPLICATORS •It comes with mini-spatula. It’s transparent and easy to hold. It makes scooping easier (and also easier to scrape the cream left at the bottom of the bottle/jar). Very hygienic indeed! U S A G E • Use it twice a day, preferably in the morning and before going to bed (or as needed). • Apply it after your favorite serums/sheet masks to lock-in all the moisture into your skin. • Scoop an ample amount and gently massage unto your face. T E X T U R E • Translucent-Gel texture • Non-sticky • Light to medium heavy consistency My thoughts: (Scale - 8/10) If you’re looking for a blemish cream that targets pore minimization at the same time good for sensitive skin then this soothing gel is for you! I highly suggest to use this at night after applying serums/sheet masks especially if you’re living in a humid weather country (like me). It’s a translucent-gel type and leans towards from light to medium heavy consistency (still tolerable). But, never underestimate its soothing factor for your sensitive skin! It didn’t irritate my skin even it has tea tree oil ingredients because of houttuynia cordatas’ anti-inflammatory factor. (in my case it’s effective tho) 😉 I’ll continue to use and apply the blemish cream at night specially because am targeting pores and other skin problems on some parts of my face. 💚
Sensitive Soothing Gel Blemish Cream

Mary&May
Sensitive Soothing Gel Blemish Cream

star rating

(38)

favorite

upvote

comment

1 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!