picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Product Info

Jdariyskin user profile picture

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

dot93 Views

The Skin House Vita Snail Trio Set๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒ

The Skin House that will transform the world through valuable beauty.๐ŸŒฟ ๐ŸŒ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฃ๐—› ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—–๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐— ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿฑ Mild gel type cleanser cleanses make up and dirt debris without dry up or irritating your skin. This gel cleanser contains abundant vitamin fruits and niacinamide helps brighter illuminating skin care.โœจThis is my first time trying gel cleanser and I fall in love with this. First impression for gel cleanser is features rich foam and feel fresh when using this cleanser. Worth to try this if you havenโ€™t try before gel cleanser๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐ŸŒ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ๐— ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฐ.๐Ÿฑ/๐Ÿฑ This essence offers gentle exfoliation, improves skin elasticity and keeps the skin hydrated. It contains 95% of snail secretion filtrate to nourish the skin for a firming. I love this essence so much because it contains lightweight and watery texture without stickiness and refreshing toner I likeโค๏ธMy skin feel cool after applied this toner and hydrate my combo skin. Recommend for dehydrated skin and combination skin as well. I use this for my AM routine. ๐ŸŒ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ๐— ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฏ/๐Ÿฑ This snail cream improves skin elasticity and keeps the skin hydrated. Vitamin-concentrated capsule inside this cream, with a firm texture that absorbs without stickiness. I not prefer using this cream compare with other because I not very fond of its silky texture. It pulls are easy to get to the whole table or my hands.๐Ÿ˜ขBut honest to say it really helps to moisturises my skin for a water-glowing skin texture. Compared with the other two products, you can try this as you like. Texture shot will be on my Instagram Reel๐Ÿงก Check It Out If You Interested !! I will be doing engagement for beauty too !! Instagram: Jdairyskin https://www.instagram.com/jdairyskin
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Roooni user profile picture

Roooni

Oily/Sensitive

good to know it is a good brandโ€ฆ I have a free cica cream from the same brand and is scare to try because of the lavender oil in itโ€ฆ maybe Iโ€™ll give it a try afterall
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Nice to know this too! Thank Youuโ˜บ๏ธ
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Snail snail snail, like it.
upvote

comment

KangSuYun user profile picture

KangSuYun

Oily/Sensitive

i also like it
upvote

comment

Jdariyskin

Dry/Resilient

Nicee๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!