picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

V

Vaidehi

Oily/Sensitive

dot77 Views

Do serum foam?

Hey! The was just wondering does your serum or essence foam when rubbed between your palms or is it just me experiencing that? I usually apply directly on the skin but when in hurry I just take required amount and rub between my palm and pat on my face. I actually never noticed this before or I was just in hurry to notice but I actually saw serum foamed and I panicked and ended up skipping the whole routine and went with just sunscreen. Also I tried with other serums and essence, some of them foamed and some didn’t! None of my products are expired so I am just curious to know!
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

Some serums do foam if you used other product or if it has some surfactants in the formula. You shouldn't panic :)
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

maybe some serum does foam,my serum never foam but my toner always foam
upvote

comment

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

I also exprienced the same with the Ginseng Essence Water from BOJ, when I started using it emulsified/foams up (when I tried to apply a second layer of it or when I tried to continue my skincare routine by applying a serum) but it stopped after few days/week of use 👀🌝
Ginseng Essence Water

BEAUTY OF JOSEON
Ginseng Essence Water

star rating

(424)

favorite

upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Yeah sometimes my serum do foam when i rubbed it. So if i want to avoid that, i just apply it directly on my skin
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I have experienced that with some serums if I apply too much on my skin, so I would suggest that you apply a little bit at a time and pat on your skin and repeat the process at needed.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!