Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Expert

funskincare user profile picture
experts user badge

funskincare

Oily/Resilient

dot1,633 Views

how to listen to your skin

How tošŸ‘‚šŸ¼to your skin? We all agree that skincare is a very personal journey. Have you ever read or get a piece of advice from someone, that to understand your skin better, you have to ā€œlisten to your skinā€? Then it got you thinking, how you can practically do it? Well, while our skin wonā€™t be able to whisper to us how theyā€™re doing, there are some things you can do daily to be able to ā€œlistenā€ to your skin. Listening to what your skin need may sound a little odd at first, but it is extremely important. It will help you save a lot of money, time, and stress from skincare trials. Letā€™s figure out how to do it so you can give the best skin of your life a shot! Share your experience
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

105 Comments

Doncaster user profile picture
super picky user badge

Doncaster

Oily/Sensitive

Thanks for the tips, Doc. I always do the 2nd tip. If I feel any bumps/texture on my skin, I will remember it. After cleansing, I immediately put treatment on that particular area such as acids (AHA/BHA/HA) and tea tree oils. And don't forget to use soothing serums and moisturizer to calm it down.
upvote

comment

glowlin user profile picture

glowlin

Oily/Resilient

So helpful
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Save, thankyou šŸ˜
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

I need aha bha
upvote

comment

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

awesome information ā¤ļø
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!