Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot902 Views

My 1st TIA'M

How AWESOME is this opportunity πŸŽ‰Not only do I get to try this brand for the 1st time πŸ˜† I recieved 5 full sized products & every product is TOP/BEST seller from i believe 4 different lines. I have a TON of research to do today. I LOVE to learn about the BRAND as well as the products that im going to use. QUESTION: Do you Research the brand & or products you use????? Via ~ Going to the brand website/shop , Reading about ingredients and things like , Benefits, location, suggested use ,price ........ QUESTION: Out of these 5 TIA'M products which is your favorite????? Are any of these 5 YOUR HOLY GRAIL??? ~Vita B5 Toner ~Vita B3 Source Serum ~My Signature C Source Serum ~My Signature A+ Cream ~Snail & Azulene Low pH Cleanser
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

98 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

the only one I have actually tried and actually I am using at the moment is the Vita B3 and my skin loves it!!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

This product has a high dose of niacinamide (B3) and i am seeing it a lot in my skincare community. It must be a great product, very happy to receive it as well. thank you for commenting and sharing your experience with me πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ‘πŸ™Œ
Vita B3 Source

TIAM
Vita B3 Source

star rating

(1201)

favorite

upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Oily/Resilient

Wow congrats. They all look awesome. I haven't gotten the opportunity to try any of them πŸ˜… Hope your skin loves it πŸ’–πŸ’–
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

yes, I like to read brand story, also they have useful Information on their website about how to use the product properly πŸ˜€
upvote

comment

skincareinmythirties user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skincareinmythirties

Dry/Sensitive

wow awesome giveaway 🀩
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

Of all the TMRM boxs im very happy i was chosen for the tiam products πŸŽ‰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!