Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Giveaways

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot74 Views

NEVER TRIED MAKE PREM..yetπŸ˜‰

I know i shouldn't, but the 27th is almost here and im really really praying to be chosen for the MAKE PREM GIVEAWAY πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž πŸ™πŸŽπŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸ™πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ™ I feel im the only one in our skincare community that has not yet been able to get my skin on this HIGHLY RATED BRAND😍😍 While this brand has been actually been at the top of my MUST HAVE WISH LIST , Being in Canada and this pandemic has affected my ability to acquire the amazing KBEAUTY that i so desperately would like to try. I started my skincare journey in may. And in june my life changed when i found PICKY and INSTAGRAM. These two applications opened my world to brands near and far brands id never known from Korea like Innisfree, Tiam ,Make prem ,Im from, cosrx,Neogen,dewytree, HaruHaru ......... And Brands all over the world. The first Giveaway i participated in was a Make Prem giveaway for the safe me line. While i have not won a make prem giveaway yet. Iv been so blessed to be chosen dor the SKIN1004 giveaway and just recently the L'ESSENTIAL giveaway. I CANT THANK PICKY AND ALL THE BRANDS AND EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE BY INTRODUCING ME TO KOREAN SKINCARE BRANDS AND PRODUCTS πŸŽ‰πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ For people like myself that do not live in Korea but have found a genuine love and appreciation for kbeauty, Picky and Brands like Make Prem have given me joy and healthy skin for FREE. And that means more than i can express in text. I WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY THE MAKE PREM SAFE ME LINE AND HONORED TO REVIEW EACH PRODUCT AND SHARE MY NEW FOUND LOVE AND EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BRAND. πŸ€žπŸŽ‰ I also want to wish everyone luck. Im sure im not the only one that has not yet tried make prem. Im praying that will change lol sooner than later. THANK YOU PICKY AND MAKE PREM FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN.
upvote

comment

11 Comments

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

good luck everyone πŸ˜ƒ
upvote

comment

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

me tooo, i really wann win the make pr:em set coz im a dry and dehydrated skin. i read so many great reviews of the safe me line sooo i really hope to get selected for this set πŸ™πŸ™ anyways goodluck to all of us!
upvote

comment

SiAnastasia user profile picture

SiAnastasia

Oily/Sensitive

Wish you luck 😊
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

same make prem is in my wishlist though
upvote

comment

sskincarediaryy user profile picture

sskincarediaryy

Dry/Sensitive

good luck πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ»
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!