picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

dot53 Views

Oily Skin

Hello 🪐 My moms bday is coming up and I wanna gift her a skincare routine but her skin is oily and the products she has tried from my routine are way too heavy since I have really dry skin. If you have oily skin please drop your fave products below. I would really appreciate it 🤍 Thank u ♥️
upvote

comment

3 Comments

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

these are some suggestions, just remember that oily skin types still need to moisturize after cleanser/clay masks!
Secret Indian Healing Clay

Aztec
Secret Indian Healing Clay

star rating

(124)

favorite

Renewing SA Cleanser

CeraVe
Renewing SA Cleanser

star rating

(1705)

favorite

upvote

comment

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

ive heard really great things about the cleanser. I will look into it. thank you 🖤
upvote

comment

rennielelee user profile picture
picky squad user badge

rennielelee

Oily/Sensitive

Love the suggestions from the others!! Just remember to consider the types of brands she normally uses (e.g. reputation, any favourite brands) when making a purchase. This is my personal opinion as my mum only uses mid to high end range of skincare products. If I get her something from the local pharmacy/drugstore, I think I’ll get scolded 😂
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

my mom doesn’t care about brand names or how much a product costs. she is happy with what she is gifted and she also doesn’t really know much about skincare. but props to your mom for knowing what she wants and getting nothing less ! 💚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!