picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

A

angelikaamaee

Oily/Resilient

dot60 Views

Day and night routine

Can someone tell me what skin care routine should I used to achieved that glowing skin. Because I never used a skincare but now I'm 20 I'm curious now about my skin.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Exciting! Welcome to the party 😜 If you’re looking for something simple, you just need a cleanser, moisturizer, and a sunscreen for the morning, and can use that same cleanser and moisturizer at night. Cerave makes great basics that people love! I tagged a great starter routine from them. If you want some more, you can add in a toner for hydration and maybe an antioxidant vitamin C serum for glow in the morning, and an exfoliant twice a week for even more radiance (though not more often so there’s time for your skin to replenish) Tagged my go-tos 😊 So in the morning it could look like: cleanser, toner, vitamin C, moisturizer, sunscreen. And at night, it could be: cleanser, toner, beta hydroxy acid + azelaic acid twice a week, and moisturizer. Just a note - sunscreen is always important each day, but is even more necessary when using acids in your routine since they increase the skin’s sensitivity to damaging rays. I know it’s a lot, but hopefully this helps! Good luck with your skincare journey 💕
Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint

CeraVe
Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint

star rating

(56)

favorite

Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum

Versed
Stroke of Brilliance Brightening Serum

star rating

(20)

favorite

Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

The Ordinary
Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%

star rating

(494)

favorite

Hydrating Facial Cleanser

CeraVe
Hydrating Facial Cleanser

star rating

(1420)

favorite

Beta Hydroxy Acid

The Inkey List
Beta Hydroxy Acid

star rating

(49)

favorite

Daily Moisturizing Lotion

CeraVe
Daily Moisturizing Lotion

star rating

(582)

favorite

Nourish Witch Hazel + Aloe Alcohol-Free Toner

Humphreys
Nourish Witch Hazel + Aloe Alcohol-Free Toner

star rating

(7)

favorite

upvote

comment

A

angelikaamaee

Oily/Resilient

wow great ideas🥰
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Since you never started with skincare, let’s start with the basic cleanser and sunscreen first. I love to recommend a salicylic acid cleanser because salicylic acid is great for oily skin because it is an exfolliant so you won’t need extra. With your skin, you should be fine to yse it twice a day. Then a good sunscreen, something light and easy to use. Moisturizer is a bonus that you can use at night. After you gotten these three steps down to heart, it’s time to open the gates and explore all the serum and treatments.
A

angelikaamaee

Oily/Resilient

thanks for this🥰
upvote

comment

wh user profile picture

wh

Oily/Resilient

u can just start with a basic skincare 😊💗 cleanser-moisturizer-sunscreen
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!