picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

nattyskinfan user profile picture

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

dot64 Views

Thoughts on AHA for body?

I’m really curious about how those of you that use an AHA body lotion feel about it - is it life changing? I love the idea of having radiant skin all over, and it seems like AHA lotions would achieve that, but as always I have to ask the Picky community first 😜 Thank you! 💕
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I haven't used a lotion but I have been using AHA toner for a few months now and can't really see a difference to be honest. It's good to moisturise your body daily though!
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture

MelissaKarey

Dry/Resilient

I used the glycolic acid toner from the ordinary on my body once a week but then my hands started to peel really bad so I started wearing gloves when I apply it. ive now switched to Amlactin. it’s less messy and moisturizing but it smells awful
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Oh no, I didn’t know Amlactin smelled so bad! What a bummer, since they’re the easiest to find AHA lotion. How have you been liking the results?
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

i haven’t used AHA lotion but i’ve been using TO’s glycolic acid toner for my underarms as a deodorant substitute and holy crap it has been life changing. my underarms are whiter now, and the skin doesn’t get clogged the way it would with a spray on deo.
upvote

comment

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Amazing! I’ll have to try that too!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Interesting.. using an AHS body lotion! Could you share the product please? I'm curious ☺️ These are some of the products I use for my body. I do not use the body cleanser & creams in the same routine as I'm concerned it may be too much for my sensitive skin. I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser

Some By Mi
AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Body Cleanser

star rating

(74)

favorite

Retinol Advanced Firming Cream

Advanced Clinicals
Retinol Advanced Firming Cream

star rating

(7)

favorite

Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Cream

Advanced Clinicals
Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Cream

star rating

(2)

favorite

upvote

comment

nattyskinfan

Oily/Sensitive

Those look like awesome products to pamper skin for sure! I’ve seen a few of the AHA body lotions (I forgot some of the brands lol) but they seem to be growing in popularity!
Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion

AmLactin
Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion

star rating

(19)

favorite

Watermelon Glow Pink Dream Body Cream

Glow Recipe
Watermelon Glow Pink Dream Body Cream

star rating

(23)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!