picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

hxmesick user profile picture

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

dot93 Views

Which countries does Picky ship to?

Oh no! As soon as I saw Picky's story on IG I headed to the website to grab a Picky box for October, and I found out that Picky doesn't ship to the country I moved from Malaysia? Does that mean that I will not be chosen as an event winner anymore, since Picky is not able to ship the prize out to me anymore?
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

I think picky is only responsible for the box shipping!! the Giveaways depend on the brand! I'd recommend you check if that brand ships to your country before you even consider signing for the giveaway! cuz I don't think they'll disclose the info about which countries they ship to
upvote

comment

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

Ohhh okay, thank you! I'll kepp that in my mind
upvote

comment

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

Do you mean you move to Malaysia or move away from Malaysia and to another country? As far as I know, Picky does ship to Malaysia and there hasn’t been issues shipping to Malaysia other than DHL giving problems. Unless this box is managed by Wishtrend, then maybe they might have limit it as Wishtrend doesn’t ship to Malaysia atm due to DHL.
upvote

comment

hxmesick

Oily/Resilient

I used to live in Malaysia and receive event prizes and not realize that there could be limitations on shipping. I did move away from Malaysia to a Central Asian country and tried to order to my new address and faced this issue :(
upvote

comment

Hawwa user profile picture

Hawwa

Oily/Resilient

this happens to me when I applied for the November box but it won't ship to my country
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!