picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

dot88 Views

Suggestion for Picky box.. anyone else agree?

Does anyone else think Picky should only announce the launch of their monthly boxes on the app? Picky IG has over 100k followers and the majority of the followers aren’t even Picky users, yet they still can get their hands on the box before us. I’m bummed I keep missing the launches and I don’t think I’ll ever have a chance if they’re announcing 100 available boxes to over 100,000 users ☹️ I think the loyal app users should have first pick!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

santiskincares user profile picture

santiskincares

Oily/Resilient

Yeah or at least they should advice in the app a few hours before
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

Don't worry, it's just the beginning, i think Picky is testing the waters right now and will adjust things in a few weeks/months. There will probably have more stocks in the future👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 i understand the frustration tho!! it would be great to have some kind of pre-order for Picky members or something like that.
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

maybe they should give us an exclusive picky app user box! there’s a special code to access the website then a special code to claim the box too!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!