picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Connect

AVCado user profile picture

AVCado

Oily/Resilient

dot114 Views

Review replies – do you get notified?

I know we can reply to commenters on actual discussion threads but if, for example, you comment on someones review here – would you be notified if the creator comments back on the review?? As much as I want to add more, I don't have a lot of review posts here so when I receive comments, I always want to thank the people who take their time to read & even comment on my review πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜… I always just @ them using their name but I don't think they're notified? Edit: I do it like in the screenshot/photo – I don't have a reply button specifically there, is it just me? 😟
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Oily/Resilient

When you use the @ to mention the persons they will not get notified πŸ˜… it’s just a way to tell to which person the reply is addressed
upvote

comment

AVCado

Oily/Resilient

Yeah I thought so too πŸ˜… I just went ahead and tagged them anyway so they could see in case they ever go back to my review πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

letssgloww user profile picture

letssgloww

Oily/Resilient

I think they won’t get notified unless you reply with the reply button!
upvote

comment

AVCado

Oily/Resilient

Thank you!! I just added the screenshot, sorry hahaha I forgot to πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I don't have a reply button on my review comments like the one here for discussions πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜… is it just me/my version?
upvote

comment

hdsktt user profile picture

hdsktt

Dry/Resilient

Have the reply button but sometime its not work for me la
upvote

comment

AVCado

Oily/Resilient

😯😯 thank you for sharing! Maybe it depends on the app version or the mobile's OS? I'm using an android phone so I'm not sure too...
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

You're right, we don't get notified about review replies πŸ˜• I wish we did! I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too πŸ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

AVCado

Oily/Resilient

Right!! I couldn't help myself and sent in a request to the Picky team πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I thought it could be another way to interact with one another in the app 🀍 also– I just saw the notification!! Thank you for the follow πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ followed you back 🀍🀍🀍🀍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!