picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Product Info

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

dot112 Views

clay mask

Hey guys. I have a question regarding clay mask. I actually haven't use clay mask before. I heard that clay mask actually helps to clear the pore and reduce sebum production etc. I am struggling with whiteheads at the moment. I already use chemical exfoliant such as cosrx AHA/BHA clarifying exfoliant toner and Paula choice BHA liquid exfoliant before (more than 1 year) but it seems like it didn't help me to get rid of the whiteheads. I saw someone mentioned that clay mask helps to get rid of the whiteheads on this discussion forum before if I am not mistaken. So I am planning to buy some by mi clay mask. But I would like to hear your experience on this product before I buy this product. Feel free to drop ypur opinion about this product in this discussion forum ya🤗
Super Matcha Pore Clean Clay Mask

Some By Mi
Super Matcha Pore Clean Clay Mask

star rating

(296)

favorite

upvote

comment

8 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

I can't say that clay masks help with whiteheads but they generally help with excess sebum and therefore indirectly help to deal with acne prone skin generally. I have been using clay masks for years - I use it once a week and sometimes only use it on the T zone. It can be drying so it's always important to moisturise after and not let the mask dry out on the skin too much (approx 10-15min normally)
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

I got it. thank you for the reply🤗
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

Clay mask in general helps to absorb excess oil but it does it temporarily. However combined with exfoliants and Niacinamide 10% it could be the extra push your skin need. As I am writing this I am using Lush, Mask of Magnaminty
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Ok. I will try to combine with exfoliants and niacinamide 10% in my skincare routine. Hope it will help with my skin concern. thank you🤗
upvote

comment

B

Busythinking

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve been using this some by mi clay mask. after the 5th mins mark, it dries my face and become v tight. but that could be solve by spraying some mist to moisten it. it does help my pores to be cleaner.
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

I haven't use clay mask before so I don't really know what it does to our skin. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this product🤗
upvote

comment

foxfire user profile picture

foxfire

Oily/Sensitive

As already mentioned, clay mask helps to absorb oil. I think silicic acid can help.
Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

COSRX
Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

star rating

(1464)

favorite

upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

thank you for recommending this cleanser. Hope this cleanser will help me🤗
upvote

comment

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

Hi hun, Beauty advisor here - Clay masks help to absorb oil and clean the skin, it's perfect for oily skin. If you are already using Paula's choice liquid exfoliator I would not recommend using the clay mask as it will overly dry your skin, making your facial skin age faster. The best way to tackle whiteheads is with gentle exfoliation, you can also steam your face and use an extractor tool but be careful not to over use it or you can cause scarring! Good luck on your skincare journey! if you find this advice useful, please consider following me on Instagram @itsnickyie. I Follow back :)
upvote

comment

R

Remisskin

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for your advice. I will try the extractor method for the whiteheads. Hope it will help me. I will follow u in instagram🤗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!