picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

Nickypicks user profile picture

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

dot79 Views

Share your wins here!👇

I'm new to Picky, so I'd love to see if you've received any products from Picky, and what your thoughts were about them 💗💌
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

Seems like we've applied for the same 3 giveaways! 😄 High five 🖐🏼 I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too 💕 @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

hi Blue! I followed back :) yes hi five! ✨🖐️
upvote

comment

nimiii user profile picture

nimiii

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve won 4 giveaways so far!! the purito calming cream (just won today!!) skin1004 toner, skin1004 serum & a rice serum 😊 I only apply for the giveaways which are good for my skin type, so I’ve loved all my giveaway products so far! 💗
upvote

comment

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

congratulations! I'm happy to hear :) how long have you used the app for? and do you pay for shipping when you win giveaways?
upvote

comment

skinartery user profile picture

skinartery

Dry/Sensitive

I won these :") - cosrx cica serum/toner - jumiso pore rest line - skin1004 ampoule and toner - rovectin skin treatment lotion - L'essential sunscreen and moisturiser - isntree aha 8% - abib heartleaf essence, toner pads and a lot of their masks - abib yuja combo (essence n masks) - tiam Vita refre c toner - ruruberry niacinamide and their cleanser - elmt skin illuminating solution - varuza blue ampoule sheet mask - and more(I can't remember hehe :))
upvote

comment

Nickypicks

Oily/Resilient

that's awesome! did you have to pay shipping? how long have you used the app for?
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!