picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

R

roni17

Dry/Resilient

dot120 Views

skin routine

Hii my name is Veronica I’m 17 and I’m just starting to get into skin care but I’m having trouble with a good skin care routine. My skin is currently going through clogged pores, hiper-pigmentation, and i have dark spots and bumps! What would be a good routine for me to have?
upvote

comment

4 Comments

novtwenique user profile picture

novtwenique

Dry/Resilient

since you are still new into skincare, its better if you start from basic (double cleanse, moisturizer, and sunscreen) that suitable on your skin. then, start to adding serum/ampoule that contain niacinamide or vitamin c or etc. for reducing the hyperpigmentation and dark spot. exfoliate the skin with AHA or BHA it also can be treat for acne cause it can reduce the clogged pores. hope it helps😊
upvote

comment

R

roni17

Dry/Resilient

thank you! :)
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Hi Veronica 🤗 1.Gentle cleanser 2.Exfoliating toner(AHA,BHA,PHA) 3.Treatment(serum,ampoule) 4.moisturizer 5.Sunscreen First of all,always choose a gentle cleanser that fits your skin.very important secondly, exfoliating toner can help to remove dead skin cells on the surface of your skin then reduce clogged pores. Serum.This is optional but might be beneficial.Serum with Niacinamide and Alpha Arbutin can be very helpful with hyperpigmentation Moisturizer.Find the best moisturizer that suits your face:) Lastly, sunscreen.The most important steps in skincare routine.Please dont skip your sunscreen 🌞.It may be really helpful in fading hyperpigmentation and other skin problem I hope this may be helpful
upvote

comment

R

roni17

Dry/Resilient

upvote

comment

Khanam user profile picture

Khanam

Oily/Resilient

May try these products
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask

COSRX
Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask

star rating

(113)

favorite

Full Fit Propolis Light Cream

COSRX
Full Fit Propolis Light Cream

star rating

(142)

favorite

Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser

Krave Beauty
Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser

star rating

(633)

favorite

Great Barrier Relief

Krave Beauty
Great Barrier Relief

star rating

(369)

favorite

Oat Cleansing Balm

The Inkey List
Oat Cleansing Balm

star rating

(476)

favorite

upvote

comment

R

roni17

Dry/Resilient

upvote

comment

mochiface user profile picture

mochiface

Dry/Sensitive

start with the basics first: cleanser that is not too stripping, moisturizer and SPF that won't clog your pores. after 2-4 weeks of using the basics and you didn't see anything bad happening to your skin, you can add another product to your routine. (If your skin worsens, try replacing some of your products). for your skin concern, you can try using Vitamin C and niacinamide for it. AHA and BHA is also good but don't use it on the same routine with Vitamin C.
R

roni17

Dry/Resilient

thank you! :))
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!