picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Skin Concern

N

NooraAnn

Oily/Resilient

dot45 Views

How to get rid of broken capillaries?

Hi guys! I have few broken capillaries on my cheek. It's not that much but I afraid that there will be more of them. So, can you suggest me a product for broken capillaries? Thanks!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I don't think any kind of skincare products will fix that, buy I have heard that some laser therapies do 😊
upvote

comment

LadyBossReviews user profile picture

LadyBossReviews

Oily/Resilient

Do you know what caused the broken capillaries? For instance, trauma to your skin such as popping pimples and picking at pores or UV damage? I would say try using soothing toners, serums, moisturizers, or sheet masks that have calming ingredients and help with redness and irritation for sensitive skin. Maybe also try applying cold compress to the affected area (it’s usually my go-to when it comes to reducing swelling or inflammation). Once it’s healed, try avoiding what caused the broken capillaries to begin with. Maybe if you have extra sensitive skin, then use gentle products and not over exfoliate. Also use sunscreen to protect your skin. If you get pimples or large pores, avoid picking at it. I am not a dermatologist so I am not sure if any of this will help, just suggestions! If it doesn’t heal or get worse, I would suggest seeing a dermatologist for professional help! 🧡
upvote

comment

N

NooraAnn

Oily/Resilient

I don't know exactly what caused the broken capillaries. I didn't have them before. 2-3 months ago I started to use new cleaner, toner and moisturizer. However, I didn't feel any discomfort when I started to use these new products. Still, somehow I got broken capillaries
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!