picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

S

syahminazri

Oily/Sensitive

dot144 Views

🆘 Kindly review my skincare line.

Hi everyone, I started to use a whole new skincare routine last couple week as my previous skin care lineup wasn’t doing much with my acne prone skin. But it turns out to get worsen and I don’t know on which product that might cause my face to have lump and bumps on my T-Zone and chin area. I wasn’t sure if it’s purging or breakout rn. Any suggestions on which product I might need to replace with or stop using immediately? I’ll leave my skincare routine in the photo below. Ps - I have oily sensitive acne prone skin type. Thank you and stay safe 🙏🏼
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

why do you have 2 cleansers?
upvote

comment

S

syahminazri

Oily/Sensitive

I use this as exfoliating mask or when I want to have a deep cleansing. I use it once or sometimes twice a week.
upvote

comment

almondbutter user profile picture

almondbutter

Oily/Sensitive

hi! do you use the aha/bha toner twice daily? maybe it could be a bit too much for your skin since the cosrx cleanser already has bha in it. try to replace the toner with a more hydrating toner and use the aha/bha one twice a week for starters? Isntree has a nice basic but hydrating toner you could try to incorporate into your routine. they also have a really soothing green tea toner you could try too. I’ve read Tiam snail and azulene essence is great too for sensitive skin. I’d say focus on hydrating and repairing your skin barrier first before exfoliating your skin. look for products that have ingredients like beta-glucan, glycerin, centella, panthenol, niacinamde, etc. for moisturiser, I find the one from benton really soothing and at the same time moisturises my skin too. has a gel cream texture so it’s not heavy on oily skin. as for serums, the iunik one helped me when my skin was red and irritated. I hope these helps you 💕
Snail & Azulene Water Essence

TIAM
Snail & Azulene Water Essence

star rating

(155)

favorite

Green Tea Fresh Toner

ISNTREE
Green Tea Fresh Toner

star rating

(796)

favorite

Deep Green Tea Lotion

BENTON
Deep Green Tea Lotion

star rating

(87)

favorite

Tea Tree Relief Serum

Iunik
Tea Tree Relief Serum

star rating

(522)

favorite

Hyaluronic Acid Toner

ISNTREE
Hyaluronic Acid Toner

star rating

(178)

favorite

upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

🧡 this looks pretty good 😃👌🏼 - maybe just be checking that the SA cleanser along with an AHA/BHA is okay on your skin as it is like double acid..? so if using it too regularly it might irritate your sensitive skin. I use that same cleanser daily and have never had any bad reaction it’s fab! I follow it up with a very neutral/gentle/hydrating toner that’s good for sensitive skin by purito. The only thing I’m not sold on here is the moisturiser - I have always had really bad breakouts and excess oil build up using Simple moisturisers. (but that’s just me, it probably works great for your skin if you use it regularly) I have switched from oil based moisturisers to the cosrx birch sap though and it’s been amazing - very gentle too 👌🏼

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!