picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Nevania2594 user profile picture

Nevania2594

Dry/Resilient

dot68 Views

I have been feeling uninspired

Anyone here feeling uninspired lately ? Like just talking about skincare becomes a bit of a difficult topic because your mind just can’t stop feeling tired. Just wanted to share this, my mental health for the past few days have been so so tiring and it’s making me not want to post about skincare and engage cause I just can’t handle the mental capacity it takes to do that. Sorry if this feels negative. 😪
upvote

comment

3 Comments

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

hey so i know this is a skincare community and app, but i’d like to think that we’re more than that. skincare is self care and taking care of your mental health is also self care. we don’t have to be talking about skincare all the time. we’re all multifaceted people here with multiple interests. it’s okay to talk about other things. it’s okay to take a break. don’t be hard on yourself. it’s important to take care of yourself. and it’s perfectly fine to talk about it too. 💞💖
upvote

comment

Nevania2594

Dry/Resilient

thank you for this! it means a lot 🥲🥲❤️
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I feel you! I have seen a lot of the same types of posts over and over 😅
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

I wouldn’t worry about it - interest & engagement in anything ebbs and flows naturally so if you have other priorities on your mind this might just be taking a backseat for now. don’t feel bad about it! and don’t put yourself down for seeming ‘negative’!! - or you’ll feel worse 😅 it’s okay to share your thoughts 🙌🏼
upvote

comment

Nevania2594

Dry/Resilient

yes! I am telling myself that it’s okay not to feel okay all the time and that’s it’s okay not to engage if I just can’t! thank you so much ! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!