picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Opinion

iexistiexit user profile picture

iexistiexit

Dry/Sensitive

dot68 Views

Get picky to notice this

Am I the only one who wishes that the price of each product on the picky app should be written in the info section? 🤭 It’s so much better if the price is written there especially when you’re trying to keep the budget to a minimum and only buy affordable yet effective skincare. Should the price be mentioned along with the ingredient list and skin compatibility scale?🤔🤔 Let me know your thoughts 👀
upvote

comment

9 Comments

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

im not sure about this,but the price may be different for each country,even in my country for one product they have various price,but its fine for me if they put the price information it will helps other people
upvote

comment

iexistiexit

Dry/Sensitive

I agree, price for the same product may vary but there won’t be a huge difference in the price apart from a dollar more or a dollar less. If they could mention the range of price for the product, that would fix this issue. For example, a product could be between $14-$16
upvote

comment

rronerek user profile picture

rronerek

Oily/Resilient

Maybe if the product was given a money sign amount representing its potential cost, like cheaper products are 💰 while more expensive are 💰💰💰💰💰
upvote

comment

iexistiexit

Dry/Sensitive

that’s an idea!
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Oily/Resilient

i think zoozoo brings up a valid point—prices vary depending on country. and you also have to consider currency and availability too. for example, COSRX aloe soothing sun cream is 16USD on their website but where i’m at, i can get it for less than $15 of my currency, which is weaker than USD. if picky were to show the price, it won’t be accurate for everyone.
upvote

comment

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

I don’t think there’s a way to automate this. They would have to manually find the price for 40,000+ products in their database and I don’t think anyone would do that 😅
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

um..I personally think it could be a misleading information. for example, The Inkey List is on affordable price point in US, but not in my country. it would cost 2x higher the original price (converted to USD), and so does The Ordinary. It came back to availability on each country. I even see someone from EU said K-beauty product would cost them 3x higher than prices on brand official site if they purchase it on their country, while I could access that same brand products on pretty much the same price, in KR and in my country.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!