picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

A

andijane

Oily/Resilient

dot117 Views

please help me get rid of these white bumps!

I have had these stubborn bumps for months and I can't get rid of them. I've been using a salicylic acid cleanser for three weeks now and it did little to nothing for my skin. Please help me :(
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

RubyonWings user profile picture

RubyonWings

Dry/Resilient

I used to have this, I'm not a professional but they might be closed comedones. You can go and see a dermatologist or a certified professional to get extraction done (they normally help you squeeze out the gunk buried underneath the skin), it normally works very well for me even though people always say don't pop them πŸ˜‚ But they never go away on their own For products, have you tried any tea tree products? If you're using any skincare at the moment, please check if they are non-comedogenic products / fungal-acne safe ✨ P.S. It could also be a diet problem or if you've been under a lot of stress.
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

You may benefit from leave on stronger BHA exfolliants and 10% Niacinamide for those stubborn bumps These are some of the recommendations but feel free to find similar products that you can get in your area. Use it after cleansing, you may switch to a non salicylic acid cleanser. Try the BHA twice a week and increase to everyday or every other day depending on your skin. Cosrx BHA already has Niacinamide so you may not need extra 10% Niacinamide but you can safely use Niacinamide everyday.
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

COSRX
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid

star rating

(1047)

favorite

10% Niacinamide + Zinc

Ruruberry
10% Niacinamide + Zinc

star rating

(362)

favorite

upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

do u find cosrx bha effective? im eyeing that one also ruruberry niacinamide serum is really lightweight, suitable for all skin types
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Oily/Sensitive

i have them at the same position of yours too πŸ₯²πŸ˜­
upvote

comment

A

andijane

Oily/Resilient

it's so frustrating right 😭 i wish someone could help out :(
upvote

comment

Picky13941 user profile picture

Picky13941

Dry/Sensitive

I think it's Milla. nothing that can hurt you but if you want to get rid of them use a chemical exfoliant
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!