picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Connect

Haruuchan user profile picture

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

dot83 Views

wishtrend order!

Hi all, I was very excited to receive this package, because I heared so many good things about wishtrend!! I ordered the ๐Ÿ‹Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop๐Ÿ‹ about a week ago during the 1+1 sale. That is why I got two for the price of one. And guys, look at the generous amount of samples I got! You could chose two samples and I chose the cruelty free one and the best selling. The price: 1x ๐Ÿ‹Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop๐Ÿ‹ = $23 1x ๐Ÿ‹Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop๐Ÿ‹ = free 1x Cruelty Sample A = free 1x Best Seller Samples = free Promotion code: -$1.15 Shipping: $0 (Code PICKYWISH) Points (up to 50% off): -$10.93 โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Total: $10.92 So thanks to the promotions, I only had to pay 10.92 dollars while I normally had to pay about $63 including shipping. The shipping was so fast!! I am very grateful and am going to enjoy these products!! I will post reviews soon!
carousel
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

Dear, Klairs
Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop

star rating

(575)

favorite

upvote

comment

2 Comments

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Dry/Sensitive

whaaat?? there was an 1+1 promo??? Nooo I wanted that so bad but I already spent 45$ for a bundle of I knew there was this promo I would definitely bought it :((
upvote

comment

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

omg that is such a pity! Were you at least be able to you the coins?
upvote

comment

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

this is such a bargain! ๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

Haruuchan

Dry/Resilient

โ˜บ๏ธ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!